A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ferrell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ferrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ferrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Ferrell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Ferrell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ferrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ferrell practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors, and Los Angeles Hospice & Palliative Specialists.