A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ferrell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ferrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ferrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Ferrell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Ferrell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ferrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ferrell practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors, and Los Angeles Hospice & Palliative Specialists.