A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fetterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fetterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetterman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fetterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fetterman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetterman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fetterman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leroy Fetterman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Fetterman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fetterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Fetterman practices Otolaryngology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Otolaryngologists.