A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fetterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fetterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetterman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fetterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fetterman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetterman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fetterman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leroy Fetterman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Fetterman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fetterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Fetterman practices Otolaryngology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Otolaryngologists.