A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fetterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fetterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fetterman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetterman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fetterman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fetterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Fetterman practice?
Dr. Bruce Fetterman practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cordova Otolaryngologists.