A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Field, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Field has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Field MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Field practice?
- Dr. Bruce Field has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Field practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.