A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fine has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Anthony Fine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Fine practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Fine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.