A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fine has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Anthony Fine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Fine practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Fine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.