Dr. Bruce Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Fine?

Dr. Bruce Fine review

Posted on July 5th, 2017

The very best doctor I have ever had. His expertise, his compassion, and his wonderful staff have made me feel so confident that I have (and am still receiving) the best care possible! I am so very grateful for such an excellent physician!

Very skilled Doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Very friendly and professional. Compassionate. Answered any and and all questions we had. Wonderful bedside manner. His assistant was extremely helpful as well

Pain free hysterectomy!

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr. Fine is very thorough in securing a diagnosis and treatment plan. He takes all the time needed to answer any questions and explain procedures. He performed a robotic assisted total hysterectomy on me and I have needed absolutely no pain killers following surgery. I definitely recommend him.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FINE & HIS ENTIRE STAFF!

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Being referred to a gynocological oncologist was very scary; sitting in the office waiting for my first meeting with Dr. Fine, I just couldn't believe I was there. From the minute he walked in the door, I felt at ease & SO comfortable & confident that he was going to take great care of me. I wasn't even nervous for my surgery (full hysterectomy) because I KNEW, unequivocally, that I was in great hands. Every time I had contact with another hospital employee & they found out Dr. Fine was my doctor, they would just smile & say things like "He is THE BEST!" & "You got the A-Team!" They were SO right! I give Dr. Fine & his entire staff a HUGE A+!

The Best Care

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Would highly recommend Dr Fine.

Don't see this doctor unless you have a full day to wait

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have no idea whether this doctor is competent or not. I sat and waited for him for an hour past my appointment time. I hear him and his nurses outside the door for 30 minutes just talking about the weather and such. They were very rude and disrespectful when I said I had to leave for another appointment. Will certainly not go back.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

would be nice to have a little time in private to address personal questions.there is always a nurse or someone in the room from start to finish .sometimes i feel like i need some private time with my Dr.it is hard sometimes to speak about problems with others in the room.

Posted on December 8th, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Fine and his staff have been excellent. He has reassured me all through this journey, answered questions and never rushed through an appointment. I trust him implicitly with my health and well-being.

Best doctor i have ever met.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

He is such a talented doctor and a nice person. I would recommend him to anyone.Dr Fine you are the best!Geetha

Got a run-around instead of an appointment

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I tried for weeks to get an appointment to see Dr.Fine for my endometrial cancer. The procedure is to provide your records first and THEY call YOU to give you the appointment. When I first called they would not take my contact information. Although I called several times after my doctor provided my records, they kept insisting THEY would call ME to schedule. I'm still waiting. Dr. Fine might be great but skip this doc unless you have lots of time to wait to see him.

Dr. Fine is incredible!

Posted on October 25th, 2008

I'm so grateful that there are people like Dr. Fine in the world. He's an amazing doctor and fabulous person. While under his care, I always felt like he wanted what was best for me and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with all the decisions that were made.He went WAY out of his way for me several times, and it almost makes me think that in his mind, nothing is way out of his way. It's simply the way he operates. Whatever he can do to make going through cancer easier for his patients, he'll do it in a heartbeat. I've heard other people say that oncologists can be cold and distant. Not so with Dr. Fine. He's extremely caring - I can't stress that enough! And in addition, I also have the utmost trust in his skill, knowledge and expertise as an oncologist and surgeon.I would highly recommend him to anyone who has the unfortunate need of a gynecologic oncologist.