Dr. Bruce Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Fine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Dr. Bruce Fine review

The very best doctor I have ever had. His expertise, his compassion, and his wonderful staff have made me feel so confident that I have (and am still receiving) the best care possible! I am so very grateful for such an excellent physician!

January 25th, 2017

Very skilled Doctor

November 17th, 2016

Very friendly and professional. Compassionate. Answered any and and all questions we had. Wonderful bedside manner. His assistant was extremely helpful as well

September 11th, 2016

Pain free hysterectomy!

Dr. Fine is very thorough in securing a diagnosis and treatment plan. He takes all the time needed to answer any questions and explain procedures. He performed a robotic assisted total hysterectomy on me and I have needed absolutely no pain killers following surgery. I definitely recommend him.

December 3rd, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FINE & HIS ENTIRE STAFF!

Being referred to a gynocological oncologist was very scary; sitting in the office waiting for my first meeting with Dr. Fine, I just couldn't believe I was there. From the minute he walked in the door, I felt at ease & SO comfortable & confident that he was going to take great care of me. I wasn't even nervous for my surgery (full hysterectomy) because I KNEW, unequivocally, that I was in great hands. Every time I had contact with another hospital employee & they found out Dr. Fine was my doctor, they would just smile & say things like "He is THE BEST!" & "You got the A-Team!" They were SO right! I give Dr. Fine & his entire staff a HUGE A+!

November 19th, 2012

The Best Care

Would highly recommend Dr Fine.

April 26th, 2012

Don't see this doctor unless you have a full day to wait

I have no idea whether this doctor is competent or not. I sat and waited for him for an hour past my appointment time. I hear him and his nurses outside the door for 30 minutes just talking about the weather and such. They were very rude and disrespectful when I said I had to leave for another appointment. Will certainly not go back.

June 30th, 2011

would be nice to have a little time in private to address personal questions.there is always a nurse or someone in the room from start to finish .sometimes i feel like i need some private time with my Dr.it is hard sometimes to speak about problems with others in the room.

December 8th, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Fine and his staff have been excellent. He has reassured me all through this journey, answered questions and never rushed through an appointment. I trust him implicitly with my health and well-being.

September 21st, 2010

Best doctor i have ever met.

He is such a talented doctor and a nice person. I would recommend him to anyone.Dr Fine you are the best!Geetha

September 11th, 2009

Got a run-around instead of an appointment

I tried for weeks to get an appointment to see Dr.Fine for my endometrial cancer. The procedure is to provide your records first and THEY call YOU to give you the appointment. When I first called they would not take my contact information. Although I called several times after my doctor provided my records, they kept insisting THEY would call ME to schedule. I'm still waiting. Dr. Fine might be great but skip this doc unless you have lots of time to wait to see him.

October 25th, 2008

Dr. Fine is incredible!

I'm so grateful that there are people like Dr. Fine in the world. He's an amazing doctor and fabulous person. While under his care, I always felt like he wanted what was best for me and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with all the decisions that were made.He went WAY out of his way for me several times, and it almost makes me think that in his mind, nothing is way out of his way. It's simply the way he operates. Whatever he can do to make going through cancer easier for his patients, he'll do it in a heartbeat. I've heard other people say that oncologists can be cold and distant. Not so with Dr. Fine. He's extremely caring - I can't stress that enough! And in addition, I also have the utmost trust in his skill, knowledge and expertise as an oncologist and surgeon.I would highly recommend him to anyone who has the unfortunate need of a gynecologic oncologist.