Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FINE & HIS ENTIRE STAFF!  |  show details
by Susan Kim Rhodes on Dec 3rd, 2013

Being referred to a gynocological oncologist was very scary; sitting in the office waiting for my first meeting with Dr. Fine, I just couldn't believe I was there. From the minute he walked in the door, I felt at ease & SO comfortable & confident that he was going to take great care of me. I wasn't even nervous for my surgery (full hysterectomy) because I KNEW, unequivocally, that I was in great hands. Every time I had contact with another hospital employee & they found out Dr. Fine was my doctor, they would just smile & say things like "He is THE BEST!" & "You got the A-Team!" They were SO right! I give Dr. Fine & his entire staff a HUGE A !

|  The Best Care  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Would highly recommend Dr Fine.

|  He is the go to guy  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Getting the call referring you to an "oncologist" will throw all your vital signs into flight mode. dr. fine talks you off the ledge before even examining you. His staff, wonderful. His bedside manner, unmatched, and his surgical skills, amazing. I would recommend a consultation with this marvelous office when choosing who to accompany you through this journey. christina

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

I am 61 years old and have never been sick. the first of April i started having my cycle had not had one in 12 years. I rushed to get in to see any gynocologist that I could see. After getting the appointment so quickly I soon realized why I was getting in to see her no one else wanted to.But that was okay because in the back of my head she was just finding the things that would make it possible for me to see Dr. Bruce Fine, whom I met 8 years ago when he did a hysterectomy on my then 32 year old daughter, He was so kind and gentle with a young lady who had waited to have children and now was told she couldn't. But he made her feel good about it all. I decided right then if I ever needed a Dr. Fine I knew where he was and I would tell all women facing these types of surgery that get an opinion from Dr. Fine, You will not just be a patient of Doctor Fine you will be a human being that he knows and treats. He is a remarkable man with a God given talent. Not just his gifted hands God has given him a Heart for others. Thank you Dr. FIne.

|  Don't see this doctor unless you have a full day to wait  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I have no idea whether this doctor is competent or not. I sat and waited for him for an hour past my appointment time. I hear him and his nurses outside the door for 30 minutes just talking about the weather and such. They were very rude and disrespectful when I said I had to leave for another appointment. Will certainly not go back.

|  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

would be nice to have a little time in private to address personal questions.there is always a nurse or someone in the room from start to finish .sometimes i feel like i need some private time with my Dr.it is hard sometimes to speak about problems with others in the room.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Fine and his staff have been excellent. He has reassured me all through this journey, answered questions and never rushed through an appointment. I trust him implicitly with my health and well-being.

|  Best doctor i have ever met.  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

He is such a talented doctor and a nice person. I would recommend him to anyone.Dr Fine you are the best!Geetha

|  Dr. Fine is a Doctor I would recommend to my best Friend  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

DR. Fine Did my surgery on April 1st 2005. April Fools for real.I was so pleased with the outcome of my surgery.I was 70 yrs. old at the tim...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Got a run-around instead of an appointment  |  show details
by Chris K. on Sep 11th, 2009

I tried for weeks to get an appointment to see Dr.Fine for my endometrial cancer. The procedure is to provide your records first and THEY call YOU to give you the appointment. When I first called they would not take my contact information. Although I called several times after my doctor provided my records, they kept insisting THEY would call ME to schedule. I'm still waiting. Dr. Fine might be great but skip this doc unless you have lots of time to wait to see him.

|  Dr. Bruce Fine is how a doctor should be!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Fine is a great oncologist and surgeon. He took very good care of me during a very stressful time. He is thorough and believes in proact...

|  Dr. Fine is incredible!  |  show details
by Nikki on Oct 25th, 2008

I'm so grateful that there are people like Dr. Fine in the world. He's an amazing doctor and fabulous person. While under his care, I always felt like he wanted what was best for me and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with all the decisions that were made.He went WAY out of his way for me several times, and it almost makes me think that in his mind, nothing is way out of his way. It's simply the way he operates. Whatever he can do to make going through cancer easier for his patients, he'll do it in a heartbeat. I've heard other people say that oncologists can be cold and distant. Not so with Dr. Fine. He's extremely caring - I can't stress that enough! And in addition, I also have the utmost trust in his skill, knowledge and expertise as an oncologist and surgeon.I would highly recommend him to anyone who has the unfortunate need of a gynecologic oncologist.

|  Dr. Fine is incredible  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 25th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`m so grateful that there are people like Dr. Fine in the world. He`s an amazing doctor and fabulous person. While under his care, I alway...

|  Best doctor on the planet!  |  show details
by Linda on Apr 25th, 2008

Dr. Fine goes above and beyond what any doctor has to do for a patient. He is absolutely excellent in every way a doctor should be. As busy as he is, he always makes me feel like he has all the time in the world for me. What a kind and compassionate man. He is also brilliant.

|  He so Fine...  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 5th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Thanks to Dr Fine and his amazing group I`m cancer free. Sure I did most of the grunt work, but with his help in the OR and the help of the ...