Dr. Bruce Fishman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Lancaster, CA

July 10th, 2014
Bad news at this Clinic
Don't go to this place if you are on Workers compensation. They or the nurse practioner work with your employer and insurance company to immediately clear you to go back to work immediately regardless of the trauma or injury sustained at your employers office. No bedside manner or care about trauma and injuries while injured at work. Decline Deny benefits from WC injury they are not on the patients side only the employer and insurance company. Find a real Dr. Not a Phycians Assistant low level person. I got out of there quickly as possible changed facilities and receiving the best treatment by a real Dr.

February 12th, 2014
Amazing
Best doc I have ever been to...he really cares and is the most knowledgeable professional I have ever come across.

December 9th, 2011
The best doc i have been to. Finally one that really cares about you.

October 18th, 2011
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN COMING HERE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE THE ONE WITH THE HEALTH PROBLEM. I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE ALL NIGHT & WENT TO THE CLINIC WHEN THEY OPENED AT 9:00AM. I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I WAS PASSING A KIDNEY STONE. THANK G-D FOR DR.FISHMAN & DR. LE. THEY STARTED AN IV ON ME & GAVE ME PAIN MEDICATION. I STAYED THERE ALMOST ALL DAY. THEY WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE.IF I WAS IN A ER MY BILL WOULD OF BEEN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. THE STAFF & DRS. DIDNT CARE I WAS THERE ALL DAY & FINALLY PASSED A KIDNEY STONE. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR TAKING CARE OF ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE DOCTORS, THEY ARE THE BEST!!

October 15th, 2010
My friend at work always talks about her favorite Dr. and how he saved her life.Well I have had a sore foot for months. I went and saw a very well known dr. in beverly hills and they found nothing. I finally gave in and took my co-worker advise....well after he examined me he ordered a special scan that i had never heard of. when the results came back sure enough i had a very unusal fracture.I cant thank Dr. Fishman enough, he is one of the brightest physicians that i have met in my 56 yrs.I had to have a cast and physical therapy, but am now 100% healed.

April 6th, 2010
fast doctor
this doc was great knows what he is doing and is very fast!fixed my pinky