Dr. Bruce Footit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Footit?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Footit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 9th, 2013

Run away......greedy cold fish

Terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and demeaning. Sent a buddy in to make a consult fee off of me when I was so sick I could barely send the vulture from the room. Pharmacist refused to fill prescription he gave me for pain because he said it was a dangerously high dose. Calls to his office for question about this went unanswered. He botched my colonoscopy (terribly painful--- no other colonoscopy has ever caused pain before. He ignored my pain completely and kept making chitchat with the tech. )

September 19th, 2012

Colonoscope

My experience was cruel and unnecessary. I woke twice during the procedure crying and begging him to stop. He never stuck around after the procedure to talk to me like I was told he would do and after leaving 3 messages at his office he has not returned my calls after one week.

June 25th, 2014