A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Frantz is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Female Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Frantz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital York
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Byron Frantz DO is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Frantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Frantz practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.