A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Frantz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Frantz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital York
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Frantz practice?
Dr. Bruce Frantz practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.