A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredrickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fredrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eliot Fredrickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fredrickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.