A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredrickson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fredrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Eliot Fredrickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fredrickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.