A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fried
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fried Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fried, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Lamb County Medical Center
- Dawson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Fried MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Fried practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Fried practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.