A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fried, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Lamb County Medical Center
- Dawson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Fried MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Fried practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Fried practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.