A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Friedberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Friedberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Howard Friedberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Bruce Friedberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Friedberg practices Emergency Medicine near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Concord Emergency Physicians.