Family Physicians, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile
Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic
260 Fort Sanders West Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37922
865-450-1227
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by RT on Mar 7th, 2014

Very good doctor. He discusses treatment and medications with you, as well as spending ample time listening to the patient's concerns.

|  appointment  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2014

I drove 100miles for appt. I had with Dr. Fry, when I arrived I was seen by a N.P. very disappointed, will probably seek dr. elsewhere.

|  Cervical Spine Injections  |  show details
by Chris B. on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Fry injected both left and right side of cervical spine (had to be done separately for insurance). Was very informative (much more so than the referring doctor) and explained why the specific injections would work (or not) and for how long. Fortunately, they worked and I am feeling much better and getting much better sleep. Biggest complaint would be the wait for office visits and for the injections. There is simply a shortage of doctors and too many patients. This is not something they can do away with, but can possibly change some things around to make the waits a tad shorter. In summary, knowledgeable and very capable. Will go to in the future when/if these injections wear off and pain returns. I can also recommend him to others.

|  Deborah G.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

I was impressed with his knowledge and efficiency. He accurately diagnosed and after surgery, the pain in my back was 95 percent gone!

by C.J. Kayser on May 20th, 2013

The best doctor I ever had for my back pain, and I "will" go back to him when I need to.

|  Pain management for lower back  |  show details
by Edward P. Tan on May 11th, 2013

Dr. Fry has treated me for upper & lower back pain over the past few years. I have found his office and staff very efficient and professional. Dr. Fry is very informative in describing the procedures which I would benefit most from to relieve pain. Scheduling procedure, and the professional staff made this experience less stressful and I felt they gave me their undivided attention while I was under their care. I would highly recommend Dr. Fry and his staff for anyone seeking pain management.

Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. Fry is excellent! His care it top-notch and he really listens to a patient. The front office could do a better job of scheudling his appointments and keeping track of who has signed in. I've been 'lost' more than once.