Dr. Bruce Fry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Fry?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Fry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

I wish all physicians were so attentive

I have been seeing Dr. Fry for over 18 months as I've dealt with recurrent lower back pain. He and his PA, Jennifer Vaught, have always taken the time to fully understand my symptoms and have recommended and performed effective procedures allowing me to avoid surgery. I could not recommend them more highly!

October 19th, 2015

Kept pushing more series of epidural injections even though they didn't help...that and meds were only treatment options offered. He initially tried to prescribe me something that was an obvious interaction with another med I take and agreed it interacted when I pointed it out. Prescribed something else instead and told me to ask pharmacist if it interacted. All my visits with him were very rushed and he seemed impatient. Turns out his diagnosis wasn't even correct.

March 7th, 2014

Very good doctor. He discusses treatment and medications with you, as well as spending ample time listening to the patient's concerns.

March 6th, 2014

appointment

I drove 100miles for appt. I had with Dr. Fry, when I arrived I was seen by a N.P. very disappointed, will probably seek dr. elsewhere.

November 18th, 2013

Cervical Spine Injections

Dr. Fry injected both left and right side of cervical spine (had to be done separately for insurance). Was very informative (much more so than the referring doctor) and explained why the specific injections would work (or not) and for how long. Fortunately, they worked and I am feeling much better and getting much better sleep. Biggest complaint would be the wait for office visits and for the injections. There is simply a shortage of doctors and too many patients. This is not something they can do away with, but can possibly change some things around to make the waits a tad shorter. In summary, knowledgeable and very capable. Will go to in the future when/if these injections wear off and pain returns. I can also recommend him to others.

October 4th, 2013

Deborah G.

I was impressed with his knowledge and efficiency. He accurately diagnosed and after surgery, the pain in my back was 95 percent gone!

May 21st, 2013

The best doctor I ever had for my back pain, and I "will" go back to him when I need to.

May 11th, 2013

Pain management for lower back

Dr. Fry has treated me for upper & lower back pain over the past few years. I have found his office and staff very efficient and professional. Dr. Fry is very informative in describing the procedures which I would benefit most from to relieve pain. Scheduling procedure, and the professional staff made this experience less stressful and I felt they gave me their undivided attention while I was under their care. I would highly recommend Dr. Fry and his staff for anyone seeking pain management.

March 15th, 2010

Dr. Fry is excellent! His care it top-notch and he really listens to a patient. The front office could do a better job of scheudling his appointments and keeping track of who has signed in. I've been 'lost' more than once.

November 9th, 2015