A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Fuller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Fuller, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Fuller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William Fuller MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Fuller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Fuller practices Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists.