A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Heller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Heller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gordon Heller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Heller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Heller practices Family Medicine near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See Larkspur Family Physicians.