A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Johnson practice?
Dr. Bruce Johnson practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Roseville General Practitioners, Roseville Internists, Roseville Geriatric Doctors, and Roseville Surgeons.