A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce G Johnson DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Geriatric Doctors.