Dr. Bruce Martin DO Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology San Antonio, TX

4.8

June 19th, 2012
Review of Dr Bruce Martin
Great caring and time spent in talking with the patient. I never feel rushed. Yes, I would recommend Dr Martin to anyone...family or friend.

March 22nd, 2012
Dr. Martin has been my Dr. for over 15 years. I went to him as a last resort with a severe cough and wheezing. He immediately diagnosed me and prescribed several medications. He also said I had asthma, something that I suspected and had asked about to my then primary physition, who said that there was no way I had asthma. Although I wasn't 100% better right away, I did have a great improvement by that night. I feel that he saved my life. Sadly, because of Insurance issues, I'm going to have to change Doctors. But I will always be greatful to the way Dr. Martin has always treated me. He is a very knowledgable, and caring Dr.

December 15th, 2011
Great, Caring and Sensible
I've used Dr. Martin for over 20 years and have found him to be extremely caring and up to date on the newest treatments. He uses good sense in prescribing treatment in prescribing the best medicine, old or new, for the individual patient. He understands "old" asthmatics and the attitudes some of us who have had asthma for 50+ years. Additionally, if you have to be hospitalized, he is always available and always takes the time to come by and to explain situations thoroughly. I can't say enough about him.

April 18th, 2011
Long Time Patient
I've been a patient of Dr. Martin for more than 20 years. I HATE Drs, but Dr. Martin is not your typical specialist. He is caring and concerned as shown by his hospital visits where he comes every day, even if he is not in the office or on-call that day. His staff are wonderful, too.