A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Silver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Goodman Silver MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Silver practice?
- Dr. Bruce Silver has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Silver practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.