A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Silver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Goodman Silver MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Silver practice?
- Dr. Bruce Silver has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Silver practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.