A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Stewart, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stewart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gardner Stewart MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Bruce Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Stewart practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Salem, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.