A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gainsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gainsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gainsley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gainsley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gainsley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainsley graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Martin Gainsley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Gainsley practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gainsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Gainsley practices Psychiatry near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Psychiatrists.