A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gantz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Gantz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Gantz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gantz practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.