A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gantz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gantz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Gantz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Gantz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gantz practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.