Dr. Bruce Gantz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Gantz?

Posted on October 31st, 2015

As Dr Gantz is the head of the department & a professor, it is difficult to get an appointment scheduled, but he is worth the wait because he is very informative in explaining your diagnosis and treatment plan, he treats you as an person- not just a patient, and he was the first doctor in my looong major ear problem history to give me the hope of normalcy by saying "You do not need any more surgeries, and you no longer need to come see me for follow-ups every year." I had prayed that I would be free of waiting for the next ear surgery to be scheduled routine that I lived since I was a small child, and Dr Gantz answered my prayers over 30 years later. Thank you Dr Gantz!

Hopefull?

Posted on January 11th, 2015

I've read the reviews, one lady had a miserable experience, the other two, good, I'm going to make a gamble and put my faith into this guys hands in hopes that he can save me. More to follow...you never know what's what with doctors.

Not such a great experience!

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I think dr gantz probably means well but my stapendecomy turned out to be a nightmare! I'm six weeks into recovery and just now getting back to work while I still feel horrible. Before the surgery I could understand words just couldn't her them very loud. now I'm in extreme discomfort 24 7. Ringing that sounds like a jet engine and horrible vertigo. I'm so disappointed I was told 99 % success rate and I lost that gamble big. I'm miserable ........ is rather not hear anything than live this way. Yep thumbs down I have four little ones that I can't hear cry laugh or talk to me.

A true saint in the medical field. It doesn't get any better than Dr. Gantz.

Posted on August 10th, 2009

My husband and I trusted this man from the moment we shook hands. He and his fellow staff surgeon, Dr. Erika Woodson, were the absolute "dream team" of surgeons. There were no flaws with these two surgeons. If perfect is possible in the medical field, these two have achieved it. I owe them my life and my health. I shall never forget them.

Posted on November 29th, 2016