A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Garber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Garber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Bart Garber MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Garber practice?
- Dr. Bruce Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Garber practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.