A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Garrison is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Garrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Garrison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Garrison MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Bruce Garrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Garrison practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Internists and Fresh Meadows Nephrologists.