A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gebhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gebhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gebhardt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gebhardt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gebhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Gebhardt practice?
Dr. Bruce Gebhardt practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Girard, PA and Cincinnati, OH.
See Erie Family Physicians.