A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gebhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gebhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebhardt
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gebhardt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gebhardt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Cushman Gebhardt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Gebhardt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gebhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Gebhardt practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Primary Care Doctors.