Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Gelinas
Dr. Bruce Gelinas, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Naples, FL (and 5 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gelinas is affiliated with Downtown Naples Hospital. Dr. Gelinas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Gelinas has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bruce Gelinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Michael Flynn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Naples, FL 0 mi29
Dr. David Stone
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Jeffrey Craig
Naples, FL 0 mi24