A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gelinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gelinas, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gelinas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelinas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gelinas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Aquinas Gelinas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Gelinas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gelinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gelinas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.