A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gelinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gelinas, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelinas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelinas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gelinas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelinas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gelinas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Gelinas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Gelinas practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gelinas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gelinas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.