A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Genter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Genter, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Genter, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Genter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Genter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce E Genter FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Genter practice?
- Dr. Bruce Genter has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Genter practices Plastic Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Plastic Surgeons.