A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Giantonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Giantonio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giantonio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giantonio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Giantonio, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Giantonio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Giantonio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Giantonio MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Giantonio practice?
- Dr. Bruce Giantonio has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Giantonio practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.