A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ginier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginier
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ginier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginier graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ginier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leonard Ginier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Ginier practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ginier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Ginier practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.