A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ginier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ginier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginier graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ginier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Ginier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Ginier practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ginier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Ginier practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.