A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ginier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ginier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginier graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ginier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leonard Ginier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Ginier practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ginier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ginier practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.