A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Giroux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroux graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Giroux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Giroux MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Giroux practice?
- Dr. Bruce Giroux has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Giroux practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.