A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Goldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Goldenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Goldenberg MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Bruce Goldenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Goldenberg practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.