A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Goldner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Goldner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Goldner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Goldner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goldner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gary Goldner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Goldner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Goldner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Goldner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.