A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Goldner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Goldner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldner
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Goldner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Goldner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goldner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gary Goldner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Goldner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Goldner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Goldner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.