A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Goldstick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Goldstick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Goldstick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Eye Infections
- Eye Lid Disease
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Implants Cataract
- Implants Eyes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jeffrey Goldstick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Goldstick practice?
- Dr. Bruce Goldstick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Goldstick practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.