A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Goldstick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Goldstick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Goldstick, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Eye Infections
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jeffrey Goldstick MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Goldstick practice?
- Dr. Bruce Goldstick has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Goldstick practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.