A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gordon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Richard Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.