A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gottlieb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gottlieb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Ocean Hyperbaric CenterLauderdale-By-Sea, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Steven Gottlieb MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Gottlieb practices Anesthesiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Anesthesiologists.