A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Granger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Granger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Granger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Chatham Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Todd Granger MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Granger practice?
- Dr. Bruce Granger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Granger practices Internal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists.