Overall Review

3.8

August 5th, 2016
Dr. Green is caring, competent and superior in his field. He performed a very serious surgery on me for a congenital kidney issue when I was 23. He called my home afterwards to see how I was feeling because I had some complications. I had kidney stones a year ago and once again he performed the surgery. He remembers everything about my first surgery and hasn't changed a bit. He's still on the cutting edge of his field.

October 29th, 2015
Had surgery and it worked out great!

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Green is awesome! I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and he held my hand through it all. I could email him with questions or problems and he responded quickly, even when on vacation! Wouldn't use any other doctor!

December 30th, 2014
AVOID!
His support staff is extremely unorganized. You have to leave a voice message when you call. I left 4 messages in one week and never received a callback. When you do get an appointment, expect to wait at least 45 mins to an hour to get in. The waiting room is always packed. Dr Green himself ushers patients in/out very quickly, I always felt rushed. Overall poor experience, I'm looking elsewhere.

September 5th, 2013
LH
The office staff was quick to respond. Dr Green was attentive with follow through. Only negative was the wait but being worked in I can not complain.

April 22nd, 2013
mr
Has been my urologist for 36 years.. I met dr green at shepherds spinal center in atlanta in 1977.. Dr green has always been prompt, very conservative and straightforward in his treatment for my spinal cord injury... even though I have seen other urologists, I will continue to use dr green. It is a shame others have not seen and received the wonderful care I have received....

February 9th, 2012
Might be OK but look elseware
No followup on treatments

January 2nd, 2011
Life Saving
Dr. Green successfully removed my cancerous left kidney in 1993 and I`m still doing fine.(2011)I am a senior citizen and see him annualy .He is indeed Excellent.

January 29th, 2009
I have severe IC and recurrent UTI's. Because I am on the young side, Dr. Green paid little attention to my concerns, my condition and overall my fregile state of mind going from an athlete to someone who can barely walk around without severe pelvic discomfort. It seemed to me like if you did not have cancer, you would not get the necessary care you are looking for, or of course, if you are over 50. I stuck with him for too long and have finally moved on to a doctor who does not just put you on antibiotics, ruining your immune system and treat you like a number. He even tried to put me on anti-depresents b/c I burst out in tears in his office when I tried to explain to him how much I missed being able to go for a run outside due to my pelvic pain. My goodness, if that is something that is categorized as depression, then I could only imagine how many of his patients are on some type of new addictive, drug that will in many cases do more harm, than good.