A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bruce Greenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.