A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bruce Greenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Greenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA and Brea, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.