A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Grossinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Grossinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Grossinger, DO is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grossinger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Grossinger practice?
Dr. Bruce Grossinger practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Hockessin, DE.
See Wilmington Neurologists and Wilmington Pain Management Doctors.