Neurologists, Pain Management Specialist
4100 Dawnbrook Dr
Ste 4
Wilmington, DE 19804
200-294-2980
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Pleased  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

I just want to say that I am very please with the level of service that I have got from Dr. Bruce Grossinger and his staff. They have really been great with me and the results of the treatment are really paying off. Thank you!

|  I am now getting better and better  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Bruce by a friend b/c of the back pain I was experiencing from an injury from work. I thought there was no hope and that I would not be able to live a normal life again. After going to Dr. Bruce and his staff, I've found how helpful they are, and have me on the road to recovery. Over the last year I have seen and feel the progress and can not thank you enough!

|  Dr. Bruce and His staff are awesome.  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

I went to Dr. Bruce for a sports injury for my back. I am a college athlete and got hurt conditioning myself in the gym. I could barely walk in the door for my first visit but with their care and suggested treatments, I am on my way to recovery and anxiously awaiting for the OK to get back on the field. Thank you Dr. Bruce!!!

|  Pills  |  show details
by Sabrina Mendez on Dec 6th, 2013

I think you should be more careful who you are writing your scripts too theres a lady by the name Rosanne Cavall who is selling her medication to my ittle sister who is 13 years old. This is ridiculous this is the second time I found my little sister with pain pills from this lady and she says the name of the doctor is Grossinger so please be more careful who and what you are writing or at least start doing pill counts so you can weed out the people who are abusing the system and end up getting your licsrnse taking away when she is the one that needs to be cut off before someone dies. Thank You and please look into this or I will have the proper authorities do so.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Grossinger by my primary care doctor for my back pain issues. I was very hesitant b/c I have not had much luck with specialist in the past. I was very pleased with the amount of information that I got and the care that I received by Dr. Grossinger and his staff. I look forward to my next visit and the road to recovery..

|  gross mal practice!!!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I HAVE HAD THE UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE OF BEING A PATIENT OF BOTH DR. STEVE AND DR. BRUCE. I SWITCHED TO THE LATTER THINKING HE MIGHT BE BETTER. BOY WAS I WRONG! THIS OFFICE IS NOT ONLY GROSSLY INCOMPETENT BUT THEY ARE RUDE AND CALLOUS. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN TREATED SO BADLY. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THE GROSS BROTHERS.

|  i left crying  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

I HAVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR 14 YEARS. I WENT FOR AN EMG BECAUSE I HAVE PAIN , NUYMBNESS AND WEAKNESS IN BOTH LEGS AND MY LOWER BACK. I CAN HARDLY WALK ANYMORE. HE KISSED ME AND LAUGHED AND HE WAS SO DEROGATORY I STARTED CRYING AND HE ASKED ME IF I NEEDED MOOD STABILIZERS. HE NEVER SENT THE REPORT TO MY PRIMARY.I CALLED THE SERVICE AND THEY WERE ANNOYED,. I HAD TO CALL 3 TIMES TO GET A MESSAGE THROUGH.I AM MORTIFIED. I AM A MEDICAL ASSISTANT,AT LEAST I WAS,BEFORE I WAS DISABLED. HELP!! HE DID SAY I HAVE NERVE DAMAGE ON BOTH SIDES. SARA SCULLY 267-977-8293

|  "Lizzie" S. Defends Dr. Bruce and Staff  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

My, such harsh words about Dr. Bruce. Yes, one can say his behavior is not typical of your uptight, holier-than-thou physicians, but I find it quite refreshing and entertaining. If you are at his office, I imagine that it is for some type of pain management. If you take the time to look at the other people in the waiting room, do they look happy? No, they dont. Pain does not equal happiness. This is what Dr. Bruce and his staff deals with on a daily basis. People, who are miserable, depressed, angry and irritable from pain. Dont let his carefree jovial attitude fool you. He knows what he is doing and is very well educated in his field amongst other medical specialties. Maybe he is just not the doctor for your puritan attitude. One always has the option to get dressed and leave. You can always switch to a different doctor. I did and that is how I came to find Dr. Bruce and he was my saving grace. As far as the drug issue, I have been under Dr. Bruces care since 2008. I find them extremely stringent with their prescription policies and do occasionally administer urine drug testing. We too have to take responsibility for the amount of medication taken on a day-to-day basis. I will admit the wait can sometimes be long, but that can happen at any doctors office and if you are a regular patient you should plan ahead for such. Thank you to Dr. Bruce and Staff for all that you do. I know I appreciate it.

Jan 5th, 2012

this office creates drug addicts by overprescribing pain medication. then when you owe them money they cut you off leaving you in withdraw, searching for street alternatives. do yourself a favor,STAY AWAY

|  Dr Bruce  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Good Man, Good Staff.

Mar 13th, 2011

Horrible, incompetent. I was suffering from a condition that he misdiagnosed and caused me to be hospitalized.

Jul 18th, 2010

dr grossinger is a terrific dr, very caring and intelligent, and compassionate. he did a great job

|  c  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2010

wait time is long

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

I found, Dr.B Grossinger and his office staff of the Delaware office, to be arougant, unorganized, poor bedside mannor, multiple failures to follow up and return phone calls. No listening or communication skills and methods that boaderline mal practice. If you have a rare or serious condition i highly would recomend against his hazardous care tactics.

Jul 2nd, 2009

Wait time has improved. Dr. Grossinger takes time to explain treatment options along w/pros & cons of those treatments. He is always positive, thorough, and frank.