Dr. Bruce Grossinger DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 27th, 2016
Great Doctor, Great Results
Went to see Dr. Grossinger for pain that I have been having for a long time from wear and tear at my old job. He has helped so much with the pain through his treatments and I have been less reliant on pain medicine. Thank you so much! Can't wait to keep improving.

October 20th, 2016
Nasty man very unprofessional
He gives scripts out like candy yells and curses at staff heard or sex with paintents gives drugs to intoxicated people coming to appointments it a pill farm stay away I am going to contact the DEA and medical board

October 16th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff
I always have a great visit when I go to see Dr. Grossinger. He actually makes my appointment fun and I normally hate going to the Doctors. Aside from that, he has helped me a great deal over the years for multible injuries. Thanks Doc!

August 11th, 2016
They do not treat people accordingly. I have been rescheduled several times by staff and was able to pick my prescriptions up... then ONE time I missed my appointment in the 7 years of being there they had me sit there for well over 2 hours just to be able to get my scripts. I understand regulations about controlled substances but for someone like myself I should not be put through such scrutiny by the staff members. Then after all that I did not see the Dr. And they gave me my scripts anyway!!!! WTH

July 28th, 2016
Coolest Doctor I've Ever Had
I am a former college athlete, since then I played ball in various leagues around the city, had a lot of Wear and Tear on my body. I hurt it pretty bad this last winter and have been trying to recover ever since. Dr. Bruce has helped me a lot with my road to recovery. I am happy to report that I was able to return back to playing basketball last week after months off. I owe it all to Dr. Bruce! Thank you!

May 20th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Grossinger an his staff. They have helped me so much with my pain and how to manage with my injuries. Thank You!!

May 3rd, 2016
has helped us both
My wife and I both were in a severe car accident about 4 years ago, leaving us with some lasting injuries. We were told by other doctors that there was just pain that we would have to live with, take medication, and live with it. We both were not okay with that. We went to see Dr. Bruce as a referral from a friend of a friend, and we are so glad that we did. He has helped us so much with treatments and our pain levels are down a great deal since seeing him. Go see him if you live with this kind of pain!

March 15th, 2016
What a Great Doctor
I got referred to Dr. Bruce by a friend who had a sister go to him years ago. So glad I went. He has helped so much with mu back issues that I have been suffering from for so long. I'd strongly recommend that you go see him with your back pain. He will help!!!

January 12th, 2016
chronic back pain
I always have a tough time getting moving with my back around winter time b/c of old injuries from college basketball. Someone suggested that I go for treatments and I finally had enough pain. I went to see Dr. Grossinger and its the best thing I could have done. He helped me so much in just a short amount of time. Thank you.

November 24th, 2015
Great Experience
I have to say that I had a great experience when I went to see Dr. Grossinger. What an awesome Doctor. I was totally stressed out because ummm, who wants to go to the Doctors? It was a must really, the neck pain that I have been having for the last few months needed to be treated. I was referred to Dr. Grossinger and very glad I was. He and his staff are awesome, and he gave me a lot of great info on the pain I am having. I'm looking forward to further treatments.

October 6th, 2015
I've been to several doctors over the years and most of them just want to prescribe pain meds and tell me to deal with the pain. Dr. Grossinger took the time to understand my pain and started treatments to ease it instead of just acting like it is not there. I'm happy to report after the treatments my back is feeling much much better now!

August 24th, 2015
Great doctor and great staff!