Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He should wear a rubber nose  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2014

If you like a good floor show, Dr. Bruce is your man. If you want a doctor who listens and cares keep looking. This is not the guy for you. Ihad spinal injection from him. I was laying on a table for at least 40 minutes waiting. The lights went off in the room because there was no movement in the room. Then he comes literally dancing into the room blows of how long I've been laying there in pain waiting for him. Gives me the the shot. Which took all of 30 seconds and says see you in two weeks. And starts talking to his nurse about what a good they had, like I wasn't even there. Then the person who was checking out when came out, my wife told me he went back after but was out ten minutes before me. Dr. Bruce should be wearing a big rubber nose and floppy shoes. Needless to say he won't be seeing me in two weeks.

by Karen on Sep 22nd, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Bruce for about a Year now for continued treatments and all I an say is Thank you! The pain that I had to endure daily from my car accident is almost totally gone and it is all due to the treatments that I received. If you have any pain due that you can not handle anymore, go to Dr. Bruce. He has helped me so much

|  handled with care  |  show details
by Stephanie on Apr 22nd, 2014

I want to thank Dr. Grossinger and his staff, I was in a lot of pain when I arrived at their office and they too the time to get me from the waiting room to the patient room, and helped me get on the table to be examined. Dr. Grossinger took his time with me and made sure to be gentle with the pain I was having during the examination. I am really looking forward to my next visit and continuing the healing process.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

I just want to say that I am very please with the level of service that I have got from Dr. Bruce Grossinger and his staff. They have really been great with me and the results of the treatment are really paying off. Thank you!

|  I am now getting better and better  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Bruce by a friend b/c of the back pain I was experiencing from an injury from work. I thought there was no hope and that I would not be able to live a normal life again. After going to Dr. Bruce and his staff, I've found how helpful they are, and have me on the road to recovery. Over the last year I have seen and feel the progress and can not thank you enough!

|  Dr. Bruce and His staff are awesome.  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2013

I went to Dr. Bruce for a sports injury for my back. I am a college athlete and got hurt conditioning myself in the gym. I could barely walk in the door for my first visit but with their care and suggested treatments, I am on my way to recovery and anxiously awaiting for the OK to get back on the field. Thank you Dr. Bruce!!!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Grossinger by my primary care doctor for my back pain issues. I was very hesitant b/c I have not had much luck with specialist in the past. I was very pleased with the amount of information that I got and the care that I received by Dr. Grossinger and his staff. I look forward to my next visit and the road to recovery..

|  gross mal practice!!!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I HAVE HAD THE UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE OF BEING A PATIENT OF BOTH DR. STEVE AND DR. BRUCE. I SWITCHED TO THE LATTER THINKING HE MIGHT BE BETTER. BOY WAS I WRONG! THIS OFFICE IS NOT ONLY GROSSLY INCOMPETENT BUT THEY ARE RUDE AND CALLOUS. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN TREATED SO BADLY. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THE GROSS BROTHERS.

|  i left crying  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

I HAVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR 14 YEARS. I WENT FOR AN EMG BECAUSE I HAVE PAIN , NUYMBNESS AND WEAKNESS IN BOTH LEGS AND MY LOWER BACK. I CAN HARDLY WALK ANYMORE. HE KISSED ME AND LAUGHED AND HE WAS SO DEROGATORY I STARTED CRYING AND HE ASKED ME IF I NEEDED MOOD STABILIZERS. HE NEVER SENT THE REPORT TO MY PRIMARY.I CALLED THE SERVICE AND THEY WERE ANNOYED,. I HAD TO CALL 3 TIMES TO GET A MESSAGE THROUGH.I AM MORTIFIED. I AM A MEDICAL ASSISTANT,AT LEAST I WAS,BEFORE I WAS DISABLED. HELP!! HE DID SAY I HAVE NERVE DAMAGE ON BOTH SIDES. SARA SCULLY 267-977-8293

|  "Lizzie" S. Defends Dr. Bruce and Staff  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

My, such harsh words about Dr. Bruce. Yes, one can say his behavior is not typical of your uptight, holier-than-thou physicians, but I find it quite refreshing and entertaining. If you are at his office, I imagine that it is for some type of pain management. If you take the time to look at the other people in the waiting room, do they look happy? No, they dont. Pain does not equal happiness. This is what Dr. Bruce and his staff deals with on a daily basis. People, who are miserable, depressed, angry and irritable from pain. Dont let his carefree jovial attitude fool you. He knows what he is doing and is very well educated in his field amongst other medical specialties. Maybe he is just not the doctor for your puritan attitude. One always has the option to get dressed and leave. You can always switch to a different doctor. I did and that is how I came to find Dr. Bruce and he was my saving grace. As far as the drug issue, I have been under Dr. Bruces care since 2008. I find them extremely stringent with their prescription policies and do occasionally administer urine drug testing. We too have to take responsibility for the amount of medication taken on a day-to-day basis. I will admit the wait can sometimes be long, but that can happen at any doctors office and if you are a regular patient you should plan ahead for such. Thank you to Dr. Bruce and Staff for all that you do. I know I appreciate it.

Jan 5th, 2012

this office creates drug addicts by overprescribing pain medication. then when you owe them money they cut you off leaving you in withdraw, searching for street alternatives. do yourself a favor,STAY AWAY

|  Dr Bruce  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Good Man, Good Staff.

Mar 13th, 2011

Horrible, incompetent. I was suffering from a condition that he misdiagnosed and caused me to be hospitalized.

Jul 18th, 2010

dr grossinger is a terrific dr, very caring and intelligent, and compassionate. he did a great job

|  c  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2010

wait time is long

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

I found, Dr.B Grossinger and his office staff of the Delaware office, to be arougant, unorganized, poor bedside mannor, multiple failures to follow up and return phone calls. No listening or communication skills and methods that boaderline mal practice. If you have a rare or serious condition i highly would recomend against his hazardous care tactics.

Jul 2nd, 2009

Wait time has improved. Dr. Grossinger takes time to explain treatment options along w/pros & cons of those treatments. He is always positive, thorough, and frank.