A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Allen, BS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Hot Spings Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Sturgis Comm Hlth Care Center, Sturgis, Sd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Harris Allen BS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Allen practices Otolaryngology near Fort Meade, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs, SD.
See Fort Meade Otolaryngologists.