A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Baker, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Baker MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Baker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Baker practices Nephrology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Nephrologists.