A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Baker practice?
Dr. Bruce Baker practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Disease near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Amarillo, TX.
See Lewisville Internists, Lewisville Nephrologists, and Lewisville Pulmonologists.