Dr. Bruce Baker MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

July 6th, 2016
I jave been with Dr. Baker for Twenty-two years from when I was first diagnosed with loseing my kidneys, dialosis for four years before I got my transplant in '98. He has been my primary care doctor and I don't know for certain but I think I am his oldest living patient at the moment. A total of 22 years.

May 9th, 2016
My Best Doctor
Dr. Baker has great knowledge of his field and all medical topics in general. He uses the latest treatment methods, answers all quiestion, and offers general suggestions for total heath improvement.

August 22nd, 2015
He seems to know what he is doing, but he is a very rude Doctor. He had the nerve to tell me after I was 30 weeks pregnant, that I had no right to be pregnant, due to my chronic illness. I was already pregnant, I can not turn back time, so it is best to keep your rude comments to yourself. Myself and my baby, who is now much older, are both doing well. I have heard him talking very rudely to the office manager. I have never met a Doctor who had the bedside manner as Dr. Baker and that is a lot of doctors I have seen in my lifetime. He comes across as very arrogant. Be aware, and possibly see someone in the Dallas area. He is not the only Nephrologist in the MetroPlex . It has been a while since I have been to his office, but I am so much happier with my current Doctor. I have wanted to say what I have written for a while now. I feel better...Good Luck everyone!

January 1st, 2015
All around great Doc.

July 4th, 2009
Dr Bruce Baker
Dr Baker is probably very knowledgeable but he doesnt share it with his patients. His bedside manner is poor-he seems not to care about you as a person. I dislike that labs are done and you may not get the results until your next visit which may be months later. Dr Baker makers med changes based on those labs that may be months old.