Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 22nd, 2015

He seems to know what he is doing, but he is a very rude Doctor. He had the nerve to tell me after I was 30 weeks pregnant, that I had no right to be pregnant, due to my chronic illness. I was already pregnant, I can not turn back time, so it is best to keep your rude comments to yourself. Myself and my baby, who is now much older, are both doing well. I have heard him talking very rudely to the office manager. I have never met a Doctor who had the bedside manner as Dr. Baker and that is a lot of doctors I have seen in my lifetime. He comes across as very arrogant. Be aware, and possibly see someone in the Dallas area. He is not the only Nephrologist in the MetroPlex . It has been a while since I have been to his office, but I am so much happier with my current Doctor. I have wanted to say what I have written for a while now. I feel better...Good Luck everyone!

by Louis C. Fancher on Jan 1st, 2015

All around great Doc.

Dr Bruce Baker show details Dr Bruce Baker
Jul 4th, 2009

Dr Baker is probably very knowledgeable but he doesnt share it with his patients. His bedside manner is poor-he seems not to care about you as a person. I dislike that labs are done and you may not get the results until your next visit which may be months later. Dr Baker makers med changes based on those labs that may be months old.