A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Feldman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Feldman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Feldman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Feldman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Allergists.