A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Levin, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Levin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Failed Cervical Spine Surgery Syndromes
- Failed Shoulder Surgery Syndrome
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- failed back surgery syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Towanda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Levin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Levin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Levin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Levin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towanda, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Anesthesiologists and Exton Pain Management Doctors.