A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Haffty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Haffty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Haffty, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer Head and Neck Cancer Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Haffty graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haffty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce George Haffty MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Haffty practice?
- Dr. Bruce Haffty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Haffty practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiation Oncologists.