A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Haffty, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Head and Neck Cancer Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haffty graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haffty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haffty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Haffty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Haffty practice?
Dr. Bruce Haffty practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.