A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hagadorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hagadorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagadorn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hagadorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Hagadorn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Hagadorn practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hagadorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Hagadorn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.