A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hagadorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hagadorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagadorn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hagadorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagadorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Hagadorn practice?
Dr. Bruce Hagadorn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.