A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Haight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Haight, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Thomas Haight MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Haight practice?
- Dr. Bruce Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Haight practices Ophthalmology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Ophthalmologists.