Dr. Bruce Haik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Haik?

April 26th, 2016

Great surgeon!

Dr. Haik is a superb surgeon in all respects. My catheter procedure was uneventful, as I think it should be and Dr. Haik provided great information before and after the procedure. I hope I don't have to do it again but if I do, I would return to Dr. Haik.

June 10th, 2012

Highly Recommended by Associate Cardiologists

I have been a patient of Dr Haik for over nine years and can say he is kind and extremely knowlegable. Throughout a cath procedure, of which over the years I've had several, he continually updates you on what is being discovered, which gives me a great deal of comfort and confidence in his abilities. His staff is also very professional and efficient including the cardiac care nursing staff at St Barnabas Health Center in Livingston where I have had my procedures performed. I would not consider choosing any other doctor to treat me for my heart condition.

August 22nd, 2017