Dr. Bruce Hallmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Hallmann?

Exceptional Surgeon

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I have seen another surgeon earlier for my knee pain. He spent <15 minutes with me and offered no evaluation of the problem from the x-ray result, just said that I would need surgery. 4 months later I saw Dr. Hallmann. He spent ~45 minutes with me and explained why it was better for me to have arthroscopy done. The surgery went very well and I recovered 90% of my knee function one month later.

Down to earth doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I have had both of my hips replaced and a shoulder replaced by Dr. Hallmann, I have to say a few things about him. #1 He talks to you in plain simple english not all medical jargon explaining what is the problem. #2 His bedside manner is fantastic, he takes his time to ensire things are perfect, he actually talks to yu and NOT AT you. He explains how the procedure went, how to cope with the procedure. #3 Before and after surgery, he spends time with you and again takes his time explaining things on what to expect and not to expect, so this may be the reason there is a slightly longer wait to see him in his office. He takes his time EACH PATIENT! I have recommended Dr. Hallmann to a few friends and they have gone to him and they all say the same thing, he is gentle, caring and professional and makes it easy to understand the procedure. No BIG MEDICAL WORDS!

Posted on July 31st, 2017