A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hamory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hamory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamory graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hamory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Hill Hamory MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Hamory practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hamory has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Hamory practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Infectious Disease Doctors.